- Founder and important prophet was Abraham
- There is a single God who created the universe. Every Jew can have an individual and personal relationship with God. They believe that God continues to work in the world, affecting everything that people do.
- Encourages individual understanding in Judaism. Jews connect to their heritage through the languages, literature, art, dance, music, food, and celebrations of the Jewish people.
- 15 million Jews in the world
- The largest Jewish communities in the world today exist in Israel (5,413,800) and the United States (5,275,000). There are also Jewish communities in many other countries including the Russia Federation, France, Canada, Argentina, the United Kingdom, Germany, South Africa and Hungary.
- Jesus Chris is the founder of Christianity
- Belief in God the Father, Jesus Christ as the Son of God, and the Holy Spirit. Christians believe in justification by faith – that through their belief in Jesus, and in his death and resurrection, they can have a right relationship with God whose forgiveness was made once and for all through the death of Jesus.
- Lifestyle for Christians includes : Seek God, not sin/Fear God, not men/Love God, not the world/Serve God, not self etc.
- 2.4 billion Christians on Earth.
- Christianity is practiced all over the world. It is the majority religion in much of the world, including North and South America, most of Europe, Australia, and sub-Saharan Africa, and a minority religion in large parts of Africa and Asia.
- Muhammad is the founder of Islam
- Six major Islamic Beliefs: Belief in Allah as the one and only God. Belief in Angels. Belief in holy books. Belief in prophets. Belief in Day of Judgement.
- Belief in Predestination.
- The Islamic way of life is a way through which a person can live his daily life with happiness, peace, tranquility, and success in this world and in the hereafter. Islam has encouraged every person to strive well in order to be successful in this world.
- 1.8 billion believers
- Around 62% of the world’s Muslims live in the Asia-Pacific region (from Turkey to Indonesia). The largest Muslim population in a country is in Indonesia, with 12.7% of the world’s Muslims, followed by Pakistan (11.0%), and India (10.9%).